Thursday, November 26, 2009

Random Thoughts

It's been a while since I posted something that wasn't promoting an article or podcast, or a video from YouTube. Things have been busy. I know that's not an excuse, but it is the truth.

Anyway, there's been a few things on my mind lately.

*I don't want the Blue Jays to trade Roy Halladay. But for the sake of the franchise, it has to be done.

*The Raptors have a decent shot at making the playoffs. If they play well, they can probably finish somewhere between 5th (a long shot) and 8th (reasonable). However, if they keep losing to teams like the Charlotte Bobcats by 35 points, it's going to be a very long and ugly season.

*For what they've got, the Habs have done well. The playoffs are possible, but not guaranteed.

*What has happened to the Detroit Red Wings?

*Am I the only person not interested in watching Glee?

*Obama is still the best person to lead the United States. Just be patient. It's funny how political allegiances will cloud rationality.

*Local Television vs. Cable Companies: I don't care. Both sides have problems.

*Too many judgements about the CBC are based soley on the television side. CBC Radio is the number one reason why the Corp. should exist in the first place.

*Niles Crane makes me want to buy Ikea furniture.

*Prose. Definition: This

That is all.

- ER

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to my article!

* I also have no interest in watching Glee now that it seems to be the only show I ever hear about. And it looks cheesy.

* I agree with you about Obama.

I like your random thoughts! <3

Eric Rosenhek said...

Thanks! <3