Friday, December 28, 2007

Spam Of The Week

This one comes from Natasha Frank:

My name is Mr,s Natasha Frank of Tanzania, I am married to
(EngMr.Pius frank) from united kingdom(u.k) who has
an appointment in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso as the chief managing
director to(Abbas Gold Mining Association Burkina-Faso West Africa)
under Engineering project/contract awarding
section.

My husband died as a result of plan crash in Burkina-Faso ,
while he was coming back from Accra Ghana
on project inspection on Saturday 10 th December 2005.

Before his death as a result of our joint account
venture we have $7.3 million (us)dollars in our fixed
deposit account.

Due to my bareness I don’t have a child and am
of age, I am 68 years now and my doctor told me that
based on my kidney and liver failure disease. I can
not stay to live up three mount ahead, and I am having
serious problem with my husband’s family
members.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am
going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of
the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will
fight
my course and I shall hold my peace.

Therefore I need a God fearing person who will assure
me that he/she will use this fund to help the
Motherless baby homes, Orphanage and Charity
organization, Less privileged
Propagating the word of God.

I took this decision because I don't have any child
that will inherit this money. As soon as I receive
your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank.

I want you to always pray for me because I don’t
have more days to live.

Thanks Natasha. Get well soon. We salute you.

The Hek

2 comments:

Blake said...

I got this one too (many times, in fact)

Eric Rosenhek said...

Interesting! What a coincidence ;-)