Friday, May 25, 2007

NHL Playoff Predictions - Stanley Cup Finals

Round 1: Five out of eight.

Round 2: Four out of four.

Round 3: One out of two.

I was wrong about Ottawa. I'm sorry.

Stanley Cup Finals

Ottawa over Anaheim in 6

This has nothing to do with the fact that one of teams happens to be from Canada. This has nothing to do with the fact that I lived in Ottawa for the majority of four years. The Senators are on a huge roll and I feel it is strong enough to win the big prize. However, the Sens must win the first game. If they take game one, they will control the series. If the Ducks win the first game, winning the Cup will be very difficult for Ottawa.

The Hek

3 comments:

Blake said...

Welcome to the bandwagon, buddy (finally)! Hope you enjoy the ride!

Eric Rosenhek said...

Thanks Blake! Did you see my facial hair post? ;-)

Blake said...

Yes I did. Very amusing!