Thursday, February 01, 2007

Panic In Boston

You've probably heard about what happened in Boston, yesterday afternoon.

Parts of the city were shut down due to the discovery of multiple unknown objects that were thought to be bombs. The objects were actually lightboards featuring a portrait of "Err," a character from the adult program, Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Needless to say, when a major American metropolis discovers weird electronic devices placed all around the city, their first thought isn't an elaborate ad for a television show. It's sad, but such are the times we live in. Needless to say, the two men responsible for the advertisements are in big trouble. One of them also needs a haircut very badly. But, that's just my opinion.

The only reason why I want to bring this up, is because I love Aqua Teen Hunger Force. It's an awesome show. In fact, there's going to be a film released later this year. This can mean only one thing: The Hek has found his must-see film of the year.

For the last few years, I have chosen a movie that is so cheesy, I must see it despite it's lack of critical acclaim. In 2005 it was Dukes of Hazzard while Snakes On A Plane, represented my 2006 choice. Both films were equally enjoyable. I hope the same can said in 2007 for Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theatres.

Yes, that's apparently the title for the film. Yes, someone or a group of people I know, will be dragged to this film.

The Hek

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Won't be me. You dragged me to Dukes and Snakes already (though to be fair, I wanted to see Snakes).

- Mr. Wood

Eric Rosenhek said...

What if I told you, it's directed by your favourite Anime director?

Anonymous said...

A) Miyazaki's next movie is about a 4-year-old boy.

B) It's not animated enough for that.

- MW