Monday, February 12, 2007

One Word.....Beyoncé

I watched about five minutes of The Grammy Awards last night.

Had to see The Police. I was hoping they would either kick off the show with a bang; or, start fighting with each other. In the end, we got the former. It was a good performance and it was no surprise that they performed "Roxanne." Personally, I was hoping they would have done "Message In A Bottle" or "Walking On The Moon." I also watched the Red Hot Chili Peppers perform.

By the way, this is a message to Fergie: When you're reading something off a teleprompter, please pace yourself. Trust me, it will sound a whole lot better then stumbling on your words and making no sense. Definitely not Fergalicious.

Did anybody else watch the show?

The Hek

*Here's something Fergalicious: Episode 29 of the Audio Circus*

No comments: