Monday, October 16, 2006

I Pity The Fool Who Thinks This is a Bad Idea

It was brought to my attention that plans are in the works for a feature film about The A-Team. This is the best news I have heard out of Hollywood in a long time. There have been rumors as to who will play the main characters and if it's the names that I have heard, you can bet that I will be seeing this movie on the day it's released.

This reminds of when Dukes of Hazzard was released as a film. I couldn't care how cheesy it would be, I had to see it and it was worth every penny.

In the meantime, here is The Hek's choice of who should be in the A-Team movie. Some of the names have already been mentioned in the rumor mill.

B.A. - Ving Rhimes
Hannibal - Mel Gibson
Face - Charlie Sheen
Murdock - Jim Carrey


I can't wait.

The Hek

- Catch Episode Fourteen of The Audio Circus -

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't make me exercise executive banning powers Ehrlico.

Eric Rosenhek said...

Oh no! You've got the Jazz

Anonymous said...

At last! Schlock we shall agree on!

- Mr. Wood

Eric Rosenhek said...

oh good. now if we could only agree on the artistic merit of Jackass.