Monday, July 17, 2006

Wild Sunday

Launching the podcast was not the only adventure I had on Sunday.

I went on down to the ball game and saw the Blue Jays beat the Mariners in extra innings. When it came time to go home, I found out that the TTC subway line from Union to Finch was out of service. I said goodbye to my friend who took the streetcar home and made my way to the special shuttle service that was set up.

Taking the bus up Yonge Street is not as fast and efficient as the subway. Nevertheless, it was quite the experience and by the time we reached the Eglington station, the subways resumed their service.

Meanwhile, I'm slightly congested and completely fatigued. If you know me, you know exactly how I acquired this condition; from the "customers" of my "paying job."

The Hek

Check out the first episode of The Audio Circus Podcast.

No comments: