Sunday, June 11, 2006

Thanks to my friend Brian, I have discovered that iTunes allows you to convert your audio files into MP3s. The most important benefit from this is that now, I can turn all my archived Thursday Blend material into MP3 files. This is crucial as some job applications ask for demos in the MP3 format.

On that note, I would like to share some of the archived material. This four minute segment is entitled "Voice of The People." It was recorded and aired in January before the election. I would describe it as a radio version of Speaker's Corner. From a personal standpoint, I was very proud of this piece because it allowed me to show off my editing skills. Enjoy.

Voice of the People MP3 file

The Hek

1 comment:

Suburban Sheepdog said...

I can't wait until you have a regular podcast. I'll have something to listen to on those nights I end up driving the big truck.