Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Your lesson for the day: Never walk long distances in black business/formal shoes.

Meanwhile, midway through the second period, it's tied 1-1. I'm listening to the game off CJAD's website.

Yesterday, the car my family drives, died. Of course it doesn't die in a parking lot or a driveway; it dies in the middle of Bayview Ave. during rush hour. This is the third time this has happened. The car's first death occurred in August, 2000. Simple case of a dead battery. The second death was in June, 2004; just as I was beginning my G2 exit test. Same story, dead battery.

Clearly this third death is by far the worst one. It appears that it is more then just a dead battery. The Hek will follow this story as it happens. In the meantime, it might be time for The Hek's family to purchases one of those phones that operate on a cellular network.

The Hek has also discovered there is a community radio station right here in Thornhill/Markham!

And finally, here is another example why The Hek misses Paul Heyman, Joey Styles and ECW.

The Hek

1 comment:

Billy Ruffian said...

OMIGOD! I skimmed this post before reading it in full and I thought that the paragraph where you describe the car began, my family died, instead of my family car died.

I was like, no wonder he was wearing nice shoes, he was burying his family. But then I was like, OMIGOD, what kind of heartless, cold man talks about how his feet hurt from the nice shoes he just wore to HIS PARENT'S FUNERAL before he mentions they are dead?

Man, what a crazy thought.

Anyways, enjoy.