Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Despite working and getting a fitness assessment, I spent most of the day eating crow.




I know what you are all thinking: "The Hek, what does crow taste like?"

Straight up, crow tastes like ass. Pure, bitter, ass.

My buddy Andrew (aka Shooey) who is a big Hurricanes fan, is entitled to stuff my face with more crow. He's already started (see the comments for Monday's post). Any non-Canadiens fans are welcome to do the same. I'm hoping it will be quick and painless.

The Hek

3 comments:

Billy Ruffian said...

So tell me my main man, how does it feel to eat crow?

DRINK IT, DRINK THE OIL!

Oops.

That's three kings.

Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Have I ever mentioned that you're a complete knob?

-ErinMarie

Blake said...

Perhaps, after you've finished your abundant plate of crow, you could have a slice or two of humble pie, eh? :-)

GO SENS GO!!!