Saturday, May 20, 2006

102 degrees.

That's my current body temperature.

Yes, The Hek has got a nasty fever. Started with a funny feeling in my throat on Thursday. Friday, featured lots of sneezing. I thought it was allergies but started to change my mind when my throat started to swell.

Then came Saturday when the fever made its appearance. If you're adding this at home, that's a swollen and sore throat making it tough to speak along with a fever and to top it off, teaching 5.5 hours of basketball classes.

Needless to say, The Hek is going to be out of commission for a couple of days.

In the meantime, I was listening to Big City, Small World and they featured this great artist called, Deesha. She gave this great quote and I would like to share it with you:

"A paycheck doesn't always have to equal to happiness."

The Hek

1 comment:

Billy Ruffian said...

And Cheney ain't?