Monday, March 27, 2006

I don't know what it is. But for some reason, whenever the weekend comes, I feel sad. It's like this weird sense of depression and loneliness. I don't usually have these things happen to me; but Saturday night for some reason leaves me in such a depressed state. I try to block it out with many things but I still feel it when I head to bed. I wake up Sunday and I mope. I've never liked the feel that goes with Sunday. Everything is toned down, quiet, laid-back. The world just seems to stop.

I can't really pinpoint it on anything. It could be the homework; could be the crisis.

Anyway, my two presentations went well. I love presentations. It's sort of like a performance when you think about. But that's just the high school drama student in me. Props to Mr. Wood and Owen for the good luck.

The Hek

2 comments:

Budman said...

I know how you feel. I'm the kind of guy that always wants to do something, amd I always get that sad feeling is I spend my whole weekend just studying or having no plans and have to stay home with my parents. Although, I'd take studying over hearing my parents argue about who left dirty dishes on the table any day

Billy Ruffian said...

Perhaps its because Sunday is the sabbath of the one true faith?

Or is it?