Saturday, November 26, 2005

We start off with the quote of the week which comes from Owen:

"Hek, sometimes the stuff that comes out of your mouth drives me insane."

Toe Report Day 5: I am very pleased to report that some of the swelling has gone down. I have also finished the anti-infection medication and not a moment too soon. I still have the container of Tylenol 3's and I am not sure what to do with them. They could come in handy, one day.

Now here is a really cool website that I heard about from CBC radio's overnight programs:

Public Information Films

This comes from the United Kingdom's National Archives website. They're special films made to educate a public that was coming off the war. Some may say its propaganda, others might say its a capsule of a different time. Before the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Elvis Costello, Spice Girls and Bloc Party. You be judge on this one. Enjoy.

The Hek

No comments: