Sunday, November 13, 2005

Looks like The Hek is doing a fill in. Tune in: Monday Blend, 8-9am EST on CKCU 93.1 FM

But now, on to something more important:

Eddie Guerrero was found dead in his hotel room this morning, he was 38 years old. In the last few years, Eddie had become one of the best performers in the WWE. He had battled many demons in his lifetime. Alcohol, drugs, etc. But he managed to turn his life around and when he began his second tenure in the WWE in Spring, 2002, his life and career was on the way up. He took part in many notable matches and held the WWE championship for several months.

I cannot even to begin to describe what I am thinking or feeling. I just watched Eddie on Smackdown taking on Ken Kennedy. I am completely in shock. The poor guy had turned his life around but, the hazards to his health remained in his body.

The thing I loved about Eddie was that he was so good at being a bad guy. He played his character well and he always knew how to work the crowd. His catchphrase was: Lie, Cheat, Steal! If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying.

Eddie Guerrero was able to cheat death so many times. But now, he lost his battle. He is gone way too soon. Thank you Eddie, may you rest in peace. Viva La Raza.



1967 - 2005
The Hek

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about you when I heard that news. I was really sorry to hear it.

WWE deaths suck.

- Eric Emin