Wednesday, November 03, 2004

First off, Wednesday Blend made a total of $145 for this years' CKCU funding drive. That is more then double from what Noel and I made last year. So, to all the people who dialed and donated, thank you!

Now on to the election:

What really bugs me about the results is that I now have to put up with another four years of anti-Bush sentiment. I can't stand that. Don't get me wrong. I oppose George Bush's polices but I also oppose this notion that he is some kind of demonic, immoral, heartless human being. There have been other politicians and world leaders who have been much worse than George W. Bush. Hitler comes to mind. So does Moussoni and Saddam. To disagree with Bush's stances on the issues is one thing. That's cool. But to make him out to be murderous insensible Texan is going to far. Of course that's just my opinion.

The Hek

No comments: