Thursday, August 19, 2004

MOTHER F**KER!!!!

So yesterday I went to the doctor to have my ingrown toenail taken care of. I sat in the office and time went by like the time it takes a turtle to walk from Toronto to Ottawa. Finally, the doctor comes in with a sheepish look on his face:

"Hi The Hek, I'm really sorry but it looks like I have run out of the freezing that I need for your toe. We will have to rebook the appointment."

To be fair, The Hek's doctor did look around for the freezing medication. He went to other doctor's offices and even ran to the pharmacy downstairs.

What a lousy time to run out of freezing. To make things worse, one of my campers stepped on the bad toe and it hurt like hell.

Well, the way I should see it is that it is a blessing in disguise.

The Hek

No comments: