Wednesday, March 24, 2004

A Minnesota Winter

August 12th: Moved to our new home in Minnesota, Beautifull here. The northern woods are so majsetic. Can't hardly wait for snow. I love it here.

October 14th: Minnesota is the most beautiful place on earth. The leaves have turned colors-shades of red and orange. Went for a ride through the country and saw some deer, They are so graceful...certainly they are the most beautiful animals on the earth. I really love it here.

November 11th: Dear season will start soon. I can't imagine anyone wanting to kill such a gorgeous creature. Hope it will snow soon. What a beautiful place.

December 12th: Snowed last night. Woke up to find everything blanketed with white. It looked like a postcard! We went outside and cleared the snow off the steps and shoveled the driveway. We had a snowball fight ( I WON ) ,and when the snow plow came by we got to shovel the driveway again, What a beautiful place. I love Minnesota.

December 14th: More snow last night. I love it. The snow plow did his trick to the driveway again. It's so great here.

December 19th: More snow last night. Couldn't get out of the driveway to get to work. I am exhausted from shoveling. Fucking snow plow.

December 22nd: More of the white shit fell last night, I have blisters on my hands from shoveling. I think the snow plow hides around curves and waits until i'm done shoveling the driveway, Asshole!!!

December 25th: Merry Fucking Christmas! More fucking snow. If I ever get my hands on the son-of-a-bitch who drives that snow plow, I swear I'll kill the bastard. Don't know why they use salt on the roads to melt the fucking ice.

December 27th: More white shit fell last night, Been inside for three days except for shoveling the driveway after that snow plow goes through. Can't go anywhere--the car's stuck in a mountain of white shit. The weatherman says to expect 19" of the shit again tonight. Do you know how many shovels of snow 19" is ?

December 28th: The fucking weatherman was wrong, We got 34" of that white shit this time. At this rate, it won't melt before summer, The snow plow got stuck up the road and that bastaard came to the door and asked to borrow my shovel. After I told him I had broken six-shovels already shoveling all the shit he pushed into the driveway, I broke my last shovel over his fucking head.

January 4th: Finally got out of the house today, Went to the store to get food and on the way back a damn deer ran in front of my car and I hit it. Did $3,000 damage to the car, Those fucking beasts should be killed. Wish the hunters would have killed them all last November.

May 3rd: Took the car to the garage in town, would you believe the thing is rusting out from all that fucking salt they put all over thte road?

May 10th: Moved to Texas, I can't imagine why anyone in their right mind would ever live in that god-forsaken state of Minnesota !!!

The Hek

No comments: