Thursday, February 05, 2004

Looks like luck was on the side of The Hek.

It all started with the radio show that went perfect and then it was off to my Russian history class. On Monday, my prof told the class that he needed to go to Ithaca, New York, and was planning to come back Tuesday night. However, if there was a snowstorm that night, he would stay there and class would be cancelled. Sure enough that's what happened. This gave me extra time for my assignment which is due tomorrow.

From there I decided to skip my English Lit class so I could have more time to work on it. I don't usually skip my classes but when it comes to marks, you can't waste your time.

With that in mind, I only went to the lecture part of my film class. Besides I had already seen the film.

Total up this borrowed time and you've got a complete assignment......sort of. I still need to work out some kinks but at least I won't have to worry about anything done last minute.

Now I just hope I get a good mark out of it.

The Hek

No comments: