Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Finally,
The Hek has FINISHED his exams!

I am now breathing a sigh or relief and I'm looking forward to the break. But I before I do, there are a couple of things I have to take care of.

First, there's my radio show, The Wednesday Morning Special Blend; which can be heard every Wednesday morning from 7-8am EST on CKCU-FM 93.1. It's a hour full of interviews, music and sports news, club listings and all kinds of Tom Foolery. This week, I will be doing my last show for 2003. But I will be back on January 7, 2004. If you are not doing anything at that time, check it out. Who knows? You might just become addicted to it (LOL).

Of course I also have to do my holiday shopping. I'm definitely looking forward to going down to the Rideau Centre. Maybe I'll see my buddy Simon at the gift-wrapping station. It will give me an opportunity to see if Simon is the self-proclaimed World's Greatest Gift-Wrapper.

The Hek

No comments: